In accordance with the Association’s official by-laws, all member companies and applicants must meet the requirements of the relevant membership category, as outlined below.
Distributor membership criteria
- The business entity must stock and distribute at least one of the PT/MC or related products represented at EPTDA (click here), or it must derive the majority of its sales from one category of the PT/MC products referred to in the application form.
- The business entity must be an authorised stocking distributor for at least one internationally reputed manufacturer of PT/MC products.
- The business entity must manufacture the majority of its products itself, market, and support, under its own brand name on a broad basis through authorised European distributors, at least one of the PT/MC or related products represented within EPTDA (click here) .
- The business entity must be committed to running its business in keeping with environmental standards, ensuring fair labour policies and using fair competition practices, in accordance with EPTDA standards (click here for more information).
- The business entity must provide sufficient documentation to support its policy of using authorised distributors.
Associate membership criteria
- Applicants must provide services directly related to operating a business in the PT/MC industry.
- Applicants must display ethical conduct in dealings with EPTDA members.
- Applicants must not qualify for EPTDA membership under any other category.