Preparing the future of the industry
Proving our commitment to growing talent of the future, and continuous people development, every year EPTDA hosts a special Next Generation event at the eve of Annual Convention’s opening night.
2011 Next Generation Winner
Mr. Karanpal Sethi
Director, Pix Europe, United Kingdom
First runner up
Mr. Michel Bouchard
Vice President, General Bearing Service, Canada
In 2010, the EPTDA established a Next Generation Forum in order to address the challenges of the “new generation” of industry professionals and leaders.
The Association hosted its first ever, hugely successful, Next Generation event at its Annual Convention in Malta, welcoming more than 40 young business potentials and aiming to attract future talent to invest, engage and get involved in the PT/MC industry.
Young business potentials will benefit from the following:
- Access to relevant education to gain the knowledge and information required to boost effectiveness and competitiveness
- Access to first-rate networking opportunities to create partnerships paving the way to success
- Have a say in the Association through committee work and help shape the future of the profession
- Develop leadership skills while mingling and working with other PT/MC leaders
- Sharing knowledge and experience with, and learning from, senior industry experts